GUIDELINES JAMZ IS FOLLOWING UPON RE OPEN
- Classes are separated by 15 minutes for to sanitize each space for the next class.
- Tumbling classes will have only 6 students in them, are in person only (not virtual) and students will be placed in the correct level.
- For our 2020 returning students, in order to process your registration correctly to include credits offered in your personal email regarding your account, please choose a class, email me that choice and I will send the details of your account reflecting said credits and what is due. If you are in arrears, all accounts must be brought up to date before registering. If you have not received an email about your account, please email me back. I will make sure you do.
- As mentioned we are planning for a very broad plan of social distancing upon our return. I am bullet pointing these great facts about our studio and how we will move forward.
- We are a small studio by design. I call us boutique as we have small teacher/student ratio.
- We are limiting each class this year to 10 students per class (except tumbling which will be 6)
- Tumbling classes will be 6 students each with their own mat which will be disinfected before and after class (which we had been doing prior to this). There will be no sharing mats.
- We are prepping to open in the safest way possible.
- We have 2 large classrooms which will be marked for social distancing for each student.
- We are adding air purifiers in each class room.
- We are adding a UV light cleaning and sanitizing method for each classroom to be run before each class. Restrooms will be sanitized before and after each class.
- There will be hand sanitizer dispensers outside of each classroom and restrooms.
- We are separating each class time By 15 minutes to ensure social distancing and time for classes to empty and refill.
- We will be drop off only for the starting months. For our youngest students there will be a transitional period to get the little ones comfortable. Parents must be prepared with PPE for themselves. There will be no inside waiting room. We will set up chairs outside for those who would like to wait. They will be socially distanced.
- We will offer links for parents to watch the class remotely while their dancer is in the studio.
- We will be offering virtual options for dancers not ready to return to class. There will be a virtual only program and an in studio program, that can be taken virtually when needed.
Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to a return to dance for our precious dancers!! We are making sure it is in a very safe environment. If you have questions, I am happy to answer. Please email me back, as that is the best way to reach us at this time.
Always (dancing & grateful)
Miss Jessica and the Jamz staff